Bridge the Gap with the JEI Advantage
Worried your child might be behind in the new school year? The Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA) discovered that students learned less this year compared to previous years because of the recent crisis. Your child may be behind in their education, but they can catch up and even surpass school expectations with JEI Learning Center!
Bridge the gap with the JEI advantage, which includes our comprehensive diagnostic test, personalized instruction, State Standards-aligned curricula, and individualized pacing. We offer a variety of classes including JEI Math and JEI English, as well as a unique Brain Safari program, which boosts the overall cognitive ability.
For a limited time, sign up your child for free enrollment* at participating centers and the chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card**! Start your child on a journey to A Better Life Through Better Education with JEI today.
Book your appointment or call today for all in-class and remote learning options.
*Free enrollment promotional offer available only at participating locations.
** Students who enroll during August and/or September and are still enrolled after the drop period of the following month will be entered in a raffle to win a $100 Amazon gift card. The winners will be drawn on September 11th for August and October 12th for September. One student will win per coast, per month. The same student cannot win twice. Please see below for additional information and details regarding the raffle.
Official Rules and Regulations for “Bridge the Gap Raffle”
How to Enter
1. Enroll your child in a JEI program during the back to school season (Aug/Sept).
2. Winners will be chosen on the 11th & 12th day of the following month. Your child must be enrolled on the 11th day of the following month when all active JEI student names will be entered into a random drawing. One winner from each region will be awarded.
3. All eligible students will be sent a confirmation email approximately one week prior to the drawing to confirm entry. (If you do not receive this email by the first Friday of the following month, please reach out to your local Center to update your contact information.)
4. The winners will be contacted to confirm interest via email. Winners must respond within 7 business days to receive the prize. If the winners do not respond within 7 business days a new name will be drawn.
Winners are not eligible to win multiple prizes.
The following applies to the “Bridge the Gap Gift Card Raffle” promotion run by the JEI Learning Center Corporate Office. "The Campaign" applies to any campaign we are currently running.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are active students of a JEI Learning Center located within the United States and are centers managed by the North American Headquarters located in Los Angeles, California and the New Jersey Regional Office located in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. Active students must be enrolled in at least one (1) JEI Learning Center program including JEI Math, JEI Problem Solving Math, JEI English, JEI Reading & Writing, Brain Safari, Hangeul or Korean for the qualifying month and on the 11th of the following month to be eligible for the prize. Any student enrolled during a qualifying month but not on the 11th of the following month is not eligible to win. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. Employees of JEI Self Learning Systems, Inc. (“The Company”), its franchised learning centers, franchisees and center directors, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in The Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By enrolling, the Participant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Company as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: All students enrolled during the qualifying months of August and September will be entered to win. Winners from both the east and west regions will be drawn and notified on the 11th of September and the 12th of October for the previous month’s enrolled students.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by adhering to the guidelines present in the original news post on JEI.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Company.
5. Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign, one from each region, (the “Winner/s”) will receive a $100 Amazon gift card. In order to receive the prize, the Winner must confirm interest via email within seven (7) business days of receiving the notification email or they will forfeit the prize. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Company’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Company to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible JEI students.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: All qualifying participants will be notified during the first week of the following eligible month to confirm Campaign entry and to ensure all eligibility requirements are met. One Winner per month per region will be selected and notified by email on the eleventh (11th) or twelveth (12th) day of the following eligible month. Winners must confirm interest via email in order to receive the $100 gift card. The Company shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Once a Winner is chosen, that Winner can not be chosen again for an additional prize in the same Campaign. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE COMPANY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By enrolling your child at a JEI Learning Center during the qualifying months, You understand and agree that The Company, anyone acting on behalf of The Company, and The Company’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, yours and your child’s entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. If You do not consent to your child’s entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, your prize will be forfeited.
9. Terms & Conditions: The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond The Company’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Company may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Company. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different locations; multiple entries from the same location in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Company reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless The Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: JEI Self Learning Systems, Inc. 440 Sylvan Ave., Suite 212, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632 United States. Requests must be received no later than 10 days after the promotion has ended.
14. Promotion and Affiliation: The Campaign hosted by The Company is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, or any other social or digital media platform.
15. By participating in the Campaign, You, the Participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.